tisdag 2 april 2013

Brighter times ahead, no clouds on the sky (yet).





It's a beautiful spring day in Western Finland. The earth is starting to appear beneath the melting snow. Skin is starting to show too, which was once covered by layers of clothing and fur. The people seem to be much happier too, with smiling faces and a much more positive attitude.



To celebrate this beautiful day, I bought some flowers from the local lady selling them.
However, they will not grace my own simple apartment, but rather I will let my girlfriend decide what to do with them.



During the last few days, I have been taking part in Easter celebrations and enjoying some quality sheep meat, complimented by great wines and beers.

At the moment, I still have one month left at school. After that I have to actually do something again when my work starts at a photography shop in Porvoo.

Inga kommentarer: