torsdag 18 april 2013

Hangover pizza



After having a few quite uneventful days, I decided to join my class for a end of the school year celebration, in which alcohol was involved. That can only mean one thing the next morning: hangover. It was quite an eventful night out, and now I need to charge my batteries for the weekend.
Agagagga aahh aahhh aahhh iiiihhh... Yeah! 

Too tired to go to school or really care about anything, I decided to do something that always helps after a heavy night: pizza. Using whatever ingredients I happened to have in the fridge, I made a quick dough which
formed the basis for my Pizza Hellognese ©. 

Not having a rolling pin can lead you to get creative in the kitchen!


Making a pizza can sometimes be hard, especially if the dough sticks to your fingers. I recommend using plenty of flour to battle this problem. 
Preparing the meat together with the tomato sauce.

I really like plenty of stuff on my pizza, but with a thin dough crust. If it's too thick, it reminds me too much of a pan pizza. 


Cherry tomatoes.

I usually bake my pizzas on about 200 degrees celcius in the oven because I want all ingredients to be thoroughly cooked together.
It's out of my hands now..

Quite delicious. A real Pizza Hellognese.
Have a great day everyone, and don't drink too much!

Inga kommentarer: